We all need to store our rubber stamps somewhere and somehow, in a small amount of space with little effort and at low cost, well this is how I store mine.
I laminate a sheet of A4 card that has been cut in half and 1/2inch extra cut of each edge, then I laminate it and this is the result.
In this demonstration that is a quickie, I show you how it works and the results.
A must for any crafter looking for a simple storage solution.
If you want to be able to store your wooden rubber stamps like this try watching this for a good idea!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades