In this video, we learn how to make a pretty ribbon bow. First, take two pieces of ribbon that are the same size. After this, take one of them and fold it into the ribbon for breast cancer awareness. Then, fold the top down and hold it with your fingers. Then, bring the other ribbon in and fold it down where your fingers were holding the ribbon in place. Once you do this, you will end up with a cute ribbon that only takes a couple of minutes to make! You can pull down the edges on it and then cut the extra length to make it smaller.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades