Learn how to make a pop-up snake in minutes and surprise your children. 1) Get two pieces of paper of the colors you want. Also get a CD or something similar. 2) Get a paper and fold it in half. 3) Draw a circle on the paper using the CD and a marker or pen. 4) With the help of scissors start cutting the circle in a spiral fashion. 5) Fold the other paper in half. 6) Glue the tail of the snake on one side of the paper and glue the head of the snake on the other side. 7) You can use the other circle to put extra decorations like the snake eggs in the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades