In order to make a pop up greeting card, you will need the following: 3D Maribu pens, a paintbrush, water, scrap paper, a pencil, a ruler, a cutting knife, eraser, 3 pieces of colored card stock, a white card, scissors, and a glue. Begin by folding a white card in half. Make 1" cuts along the fold. Fold every other slit up. Open the card. Push the flaps in on themselves. You will be attaching things to these folds. Use the green card to make your grass. Cut out blades of grass. Cut large fronds of grass out of a darker green sheet of card stock. Cut flowers out of another color of card stock. Glue these pieces together. Glue them onto the white card. Next, cut out a pond shape out of blue card stock and attach it. Use your 3D liner to finish the card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades