In this video, we learn how to make a pop-up concertina money card. To start, you will first need to take a piece of paper and measure your money on the inside of the paper. Then, cut this out in a strip and cold your money in half lengthwise. After this, measure the depth out from the center using a ruler. Then, fold the paper in half and on the sides where you marked. Then, you will cut three holes in the middle of the paper and these will hold the money in. Stick the bill in the middle of the card and then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades