Connie Brad teaches us how to make a pop-up box card in this tutorial. First, you need to take a scoring board and draw 1 cm increments down the center of it. Now, take a sheet of card stock and score the sheet 2 cm from one end, then continue down until you reach the bottom 3/4's of the paper. Now, fold your card along all of the score lines up until the last line. Next, line this up on a cutting mat and cut 3 cm on each side until the end of each score line. Now when you set this up, it will stand up on the bottom and be flat on the top! Decorate this how you want, then fold down when you mail it for a surprise when the person gets it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades