In this tutorial, we learn how to make a pop-up book. First, take a piece of paper and fold it in half. From here, take another piece of paper that is the same size and fold it in half. Then, cut small slits in the middle where you folded it. Then, fold these slits into the middle and pop them out from it. Then, fold the paper again and it will be a stand for the middle. Add glue to the middle and then place what you want to pop up onto this. Let it dry and then fold it down. Then, glue the middle and stick it into the cover to finish it up!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades