In order to make a pocket card out of an envelope, you will need the following: a used envelope, printed paper, adhesive, card stock, paper cutter, cuddle bug, an ink pad, stamps, markers, and crystals. Cut the envelope in half. Seal it with adhesive. Glue the sides of the envelope. Attach the printed paper to the envelope. Use the ink stamps to create an image. Color in the stamped image with markers. Distress the edges of a printed image. Embellish the image any way you choose. You could use crystals and/or rhinestones, if you like. Use cuddlebug to distress the image more. Use adhesive to glue the stamped image to the card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades