In this video, we learn how to make a pi–ata, step-by-step. First, you need to soften up the balloon and then blow it up until it's the size that you want it to be. After this, set the balloon aside and then make the glue for the pi–ata. Take flour and put it in a bowl with warm water. Mix this together until it's well combined and is a thick liquid. Next, grab a newspaper and use strips of it to dip into the liquid and paste onto the balloon. After this has dried, decorate the paper by painting it and turning it into a pi–ata, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades