In this video, we learn how to make photo magnets. First, clean your glass with vinegar, make sure it's small enough for the magnet. After this, cut your preferred image to fit in the glass, then apply adhesive to the image. Apply the glass with the texture side down, then push it around to work out all the bubbles. Clean the glass off with a damp towel before it dries. Next, apply Diamond Glaze to the back of the magnet and then allow it to dry completely. When finished, attach a magnet to the back with glue and wait for it to dry, then you will have a cute photo magnet!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades