In this video, we learn how to make a photo/ATC carousel for cheap. First, take clay in a cylinder circular box and let it set. Then, insert in a long object to create the spine of it. Push the clay around this after spraying with water. Then, fold trading card stock as well as card stock for photographs. Cut these out so you create little pockets where you can insert your photos into. Then, once you have all of these cut out and your photos inside, you will adhere the sides of them to the center of the pole and enjoy this awesome carousel!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades