In this demonstration I show you how I have used scraps from my scrapbox and using a punch, I have turned them into a patchwork card. I used Cosmic Shimmer PVA in Vintage Pink to make the Pearl dots and all the paper was in my Anna Griffin scrapbox, I made all the flowers, again from scrap. I used a Say it Anyways stamp to make the sentiment and then finished it off with a handmade heart embellishment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades