In this tutorial, we learn how to make paper mache Halloween pumpkins. You can purchase the pumpkin already made in the correct shape. When you are read to paint it, use orange pain and then a darker color in the creases to make it look realistic. You may need to smooth the pumpkin out before you paint, to make it easier to paint. Let the paint dry when finished, then add a gloss on. You can also paint on faces and different designs if you want to spice things up. You don't have to paint them, you can also cut the top off and carve a face into the pumpkin!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades