1) Make sure the paper used to make the origami water lily is a true square. One can use the paper one happens to have on hand, but anything heavier than lined notebook paper is best. 2) Work on a flat and hard surface so that all creases and folds are precise. 3) Place the paper square on the flat, hard surface so that the edges are facing in every direction. Be sure to have the colored side down if the paper is two sided. 4) Fold the paper in half from top to bottom. Crease the fold then unfold. Fold the paper from left to right. Crease then unfold. 5) Bring the top left corner of the paper to the center and crease, making sure to use the creases from step 2 as guide. Repeat with all of the rest of the corners. 6) Crease the top left corner of the folded origami paper so that it is in the middle. Repeat this with all of the rest of the corners. Now turn the folded origami paper over and repeat this step. 7) Lift the upper left point of the origami water lily up and push it down to turn the corner inside out. When the corner is turned inside out, fold the edges backward to form the petals of the origami water lily and repeat with all of the rest of the corners. Now fold each triangular flap on the back of the paper water lily toward the front to complete the lily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades