Decorating using tissue paper is an inexpensive and it is much prettier than streamers. To make tissue paper flower, all that you need is tissue paper of your color. Have two shades of color for contrast to make it more attractive. Cut the tissue paper into half. Take eight sheets and cut them half which gives you sixteen sheets. Take six to eight of those and lay them on top of each other and make corners match up. Now take the tissue paper and fold it over half inch to one inch and then folding it back the other way. When you open the folds, it should look like a fan. Use scissors and cut the edges at each end. To make rounded petals, you should cut it round the edges. Next tie the middle together with wire. Now it is ready to open as flower. Carefully separate the tissue layers. Separate the left and right towards the center to make flowers shape attractive. Now it is ready to arrange them on table or in vases.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades