In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper snowflake from scratch. First, take a CD and trace around it on a piece of paper so you have a perfect circle shape. After this, take your scissors and cut out the circle. Next, take the circle and fold it in half, then fold it from the right to the left in half again. Then, take it and flip it so the "v" is pointing towards you, then take it from the right to the left and fold it again. After this, face the point away from you, then use your pencil to draw a design onto the paper. Make sure not to cut along the right hand or left hand edge. After you draw something, cut it out where you marked. Now open up your paper and you will have an excellent snowflake!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades