In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper snowflake. First, take a copy paper and fold a quarter of it over to the other edge. Next, cut off the excess paper so you have a triangle shape. Now, fold a corner to the next corner, and repeat so you have another triangle. You can now cut corners off so they are even and you have a rounded snowflake. Then, cut a triangle starting from your edge points that you just created. Now cut slits a quarter inch apart into the middle of the paper all the way down on both sides. Now cut the bottom corner off and open it up, you will have a snowflake shape!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades