A tutorial on how to make a paper slingshot gun that shoots. Things you'll need: Bond Paper, Elastic, Scissor and Duct tape. Roll the bond paper half-wise. Secure with duct tape. Get another bond paper and fold it in half. Cut. Roll the cut bond papers length-wise and secure with duct tape. Form a "V" shape using the rolled cut bond papers. Attach to the first rolled bond paper to make a "Y" form. Secure with tape. Attach a rubber band on both ends. secure with tape. Follow these steps and You'll be able make Your own paper slingshot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades