To make a paper shotgun you will need some tape and three pieces of paper. With the first piece of paper roll it up into a medium size tube and tape down the ends. The other piece of paper is going to work as the handle. Roll that piece up into a tight roll and secure it with tape to one of the ends creating the handle. The last piece of paper is going to be used as the bullets. Cut this piece into three even pieces and roll each piece into a cone shape sealing the end of each cone with tape. Place the cone into the back of the gun until it fits snug. Trim off the remaining piece that sticks out of the back. Now you have a bullet that will fit smoothly down the barrel. Use the rest of the paper to make more bullets and use the first bullet as the prototype. When ready jam as many bullets as you would like into the back of the gun and blow through the tube.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades