In this video of 3 parts you are shown how to make a shot gun out of simple paper. You need Scissors, tape and paper for this. Now follow these simple steps:
-Take 2 sheets of rectangular paper and roll them separately lengthwise. Put a piece of tape on each of them at the ends and in the middle.
-Now take another 2 sheets of paper and roll them like the previous ones but, roll them into thin folds.
-Now try and fit these thin tubes into the previous bigger tubes so that they can slide in and out.
The next step is to tape the 2 bigger tubes together at the ends and in the middle.
-Now take another 2 sheets of paper and make 2 tubes in a similar way. Cut these 2 tubes into halves of equal size that would make 4 small tubes.
-Now you have to stick 2 small tubes on the bottom of the long tubes and stick the other 2 small tubes at the end of the previous long tubes at an angle of 45 degrees.
-Now fold a small piece of paper in the form of a cone and put it at the end of your gun. Blow some air with your mouth at the end of the gun and it comes out like a bullet from the other end of the gun.
If you follow these steps you will be able to make your shot gun out of paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades