This video shows how to make paper roses. Start with several die cut flowers, preferably with six petals. Take one and slit it so that you can fold one of the petals over the other one and glue them so that they are overlapping. Take another die cut flower and cut one petal completely out, again folding the two edge petals and gluing them together so that they are overlapping. Do another flower the same way but cutting out two petals. In the final product each of these will overlap each other. Take the two petals that were cut out and fold them into each other to form the center of the final product. Glue them into the correct shape. Gently fold each petal outwards using a small round rod. Glue each layer together and bend all of the petals back. You can add a stamen or use alcohol ink to further decorate if you wish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades