For anyone looking to dress up a card, learn how to make a paper pumpkin using punches in this video tutorial. Take a white piece of paper and distress it with Memory Mist (with the pale ale color). Use a box to distress the paper, while avoiding getting the mist all over your work space. To actually make the pumpkin use a store-bought punch (either round or oval). Make the punches with orange cardstock. For each pumpkin, you will need either three ovals or circles. Using a chalk ink to distress the edges of your shapes to add some light texture. Layer the three shapes against one another to form your pumpkin and add dimension to it. Then tape the shapes together. Add your precut green stems with leaves to your pumpkin shape. These pumpkin shapes are great additions for cards during the fall.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades