In this arts and crafts video tutorial learn how to make a paper piercing using a paper piercing template with June Campbell. The template comes with pre-made holes in varying designs that you will poke through. You will also need a paper piercing tool to create your holes as well as a craft knife to cut out larger holes. In addition, you will also need a piece of paper. Use a hard surface, such as a plastic tray to protect your table and then place a styrofoam sheet on top of that for further protection. Tape your template down onto the piece of paper using something like painters tape, which comes off easily without tearing the paper. Then, go about poking out the holes of the template. You should be aware, that the outcome of your craft project is dependent on the type of paper used. Make sure to practice on different types of paper to see if you like the way the holes are coming out before embarking on a whole project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades