To make a Paper Orchid you need to know the steps as follows: First fold a square sheet of origami stock paper into a triangle, bringing both points together. Use this as your flower base. Fold the paper again bringing both corners together. Rub your finger along the crease of the fold to make sure that it stays put. This step completes the triangle base. Begin making the flower base by taking the triangle base folded over twice and adding a third piece, folding it over as well to meet with the opposite corner point. Open a top section of the fold and crease it so that it remains in place. Open it up and repeat with the other flaps. Once you finish all of the flaps you will have the flower portion of your orchid. Move on to create a frog base, taking the flower base and folding part of the corner toward the center, opening it, then folding it back in on all four sides until you get a petal bend. Finish by folding the corner of your petal points and smooth along the crease. Then flip it over and open it up to spread open the leaves to reveal the shape of the orchid flower. If you follow the steps in this video, you can make a paper orchid by your own to design your home or anywhere else.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades