In this video, we learn how to make paper look old with tea. First, make tea in a plastic container by placing warm water in it and leaving a couple tea bags in. Next, take a normal piece of copy paper and submerge it in the water. Get all the air pockets out so it is completely soaked into the water. Next, press down on all the areas of the paper and leave there for several minutes, or until you have your desired color. When this is done, lay the paper out to dry. When it's done drying, the paper will look old and rustic!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades