In this video, we learn how to make a paper lily pad with a cool pop up flower. First, take a piece of paper and fold it in half, then unfold it and fold the bottom half up to the middle, then fold the top half into the middle. Now take the scissors and cut off the edges, leaving the middle crease. Now, cut down the middle crease and then fold the right half of the crease in half twice. Fold it once more, then flip it over and take half of it and fold it up. Now, take your scissors and cut it into a house shape. Do this on both of the strips, then color them green for grass. Next, cut another piece of paper out into the shape of a lily pad and glue the grass around it. When finished, place a the lily in the middle and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades