This tutorial describes how to make a Hershey Kiss holder. This is a quick and easy project that you can make to use as little gifts in your kids' lunches, for co-workers, party favors, place-holders at holiday meals and more.
It requires just three to four things. To start of with take a pattern paper, of size four and a quarter by five and a half. You have to fold the paper into four, on the length side at measure 1 ½, 3 and 4 ½, so there will be a 1 inch lip on the bottom. Take some adhesive, and put this on to the middle of the first part and paste the four little Hershey Kisses. Now put some adhesive along the 1 inch lip. Fold it around to get a triangular shape.
Tuck that down press nicely to get every thing standing in place. To decorate this we have to make a tag, for this take a card stag of orange color which matches the pattern paper. Here a round tag is made with a wish inside. Using a whole punch we could cut it out into the round shape. Using a small punch make a small hole in it. Take piece of coordinating ribbon. Tie a knot once around the Hershey Kiss holder and slip down the tag on to the one end of the ribbon beautifully. Tie a bow. Trim off the end of the ribbon. A cute little birthday favor is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades