In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper hat out of newspaper. First, open the newspaper up and then fold it together. Next, take a corner and fold it into the middle After this, do it once more on the other side. Now take the rectangular side and fold it into the triangle on both sides. Now, open up the hat and you will have a cool paper hat that is not only cheap to make but uses recycled paper! This is a great project to do with children that will help teach shapes and learn how to follow directions!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades