First, cut out pattern pieces. You will need 8 leaf patterns in total. Now, put two leaf patterns together and attach to a leaf with glue. Add a wire in the middle of the wire and glue it closed. Now, stretch your petals to give fullness, you should have 13 petals in total. With your finger, smooth glue onto the petal, then clip wire off of the petals.
Once the petals are dry, add them to the stem. Use glue to glue them on and press them on for several seconds. Make sure each petal is evenly spaced when you place them on. Continue with all petals, then apply the leaves and enjoy your poinsettia!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades