In order to make paper cutting art for your home, you will need: paper, pencils, X-acto knife, card stock, scissors, self-healing cutting mat, poster board, adhesive, and a scanner. Sketch 2 designs of a city skyline on drawing paper. This should be a two-layer design. Scan it into your computer. Print it on card stock, after you scan it. Print it out. Cut it out with an X-acto knife. Cut out contrasting poster board to place behind it. Assemble it with spray adhesive. Frame it. This same technique may be used to make greeting cards. Simply, cut out the outline of drawing on card stock. Push them forward and/or cut out parts of your drawing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades