In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper cup cake/muffin basket. First, take a piece of paper and fold it in half. After this, curl the edges up from each of the corners until you end up with a small square in the middle of the paper. Use scissors to create slits where you will make the tabs to construct the box. After all the tabs are cut, push them together so you have a small basket with a neat line. To finish this up, add a handle to the top and push into the sides. Then, draw on and color the basket for added decorations!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades