If you've cracked or lost the jewel case for a CD, or if that big plastic holder is just too bulky to carry around, have a look at this fun tutorial.
In this video, learn how to make a protective case for a CD or DVD out of paper, and prevent scratches. This is pretty quick and easy to do and really comes in handy if you are missing a case or simply want to throw a lightweight disc into your bag or car. This is also a great way to label a disk you've made yourself or wrap one for a cute, informal gift.
So, grab your favorite album, a sheet of paper and start folding. You're already halfway there!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades