Have you ever thought about creating small boxes out of newspaper? Tomoko Lipp shows you a simple folding and cutting method to do this. Making these can be another way to recycle and be environmentally conscious. You might also consider using them for a unique gift box idea or for storing small items. All you'll need is some newspaper, a pair of scissors, and a pen to mark a few measurements.
Begin by making the squares in the way that she explains it, cutting when needed to make both halves equal in size. Next, you'll see the steps to fold it into an actual box shape, which are carefully explained. Again, make sure that the sides are equal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades