Training to be a deadly assassin? Why not practice on something a little less dangerous, and make a homemade paper blowgun to begin with? In this two-part video tutorial, learn how to make a sturdy paper blowgun that shoots steel-top darts, and can shoot up to fifty feet. To make this paper weaponry, you will need: An old school notebook, scissors, tape, a hot glue gun, a soda bottle, and 2 paper clips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades