In this how to video, you will learn how to make bag tags. You will need a tape runner, embellishments, elastic, a plastic bag, letters, cloud 9 rain dot eyelets, a trimmer, bits of card stock, and hole punches. First, cut the card stock and make it a square shape. Next, decorate the card stock with embellishments and the name of the child it is for. You can use the adhesive to stick these on. Next, cut more card stock and wrap it the piece around the decorated card stock. From here, place the card stock into a plastic bag and add bits of card stock from a hole punch inside the bag. Take a piece of string and tie the ends together. Thread it through the holes in the plastic bag. Now your tag is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades