In order to make a paper bag out of a newspaper, you will need the following: 2 sheets of newspaper, a ballpoint pen, cardstock with 2 holes, organic glue, and 2 pieces of rope. Fold the top of the paper down 1 centimeter. Apply glue to this tab, on the inside and outside. Fold and seal it. Fold it down 4 centimeters. Crease it well. Fold it over again, another 4 centimeters. Then, turn the paper over and fold it in the opposite direction. Fold it 5 centimeters. Flip and fold it again in the opposite direction. Fold the sides of the bag inward. Fold the bottom side up 1 centimeter. Glue and fold it. Now, fold this side up 4 centimeters. Flip and fold it in the opposite direction. Use the cardstock to make the handles. Attach it to the lid flaps with the rope. Use your pen to punch the holes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades