In this video, you are shown how to create a paper airplane and most importantly, how to make it fly farther. You will need a paper airplane, a stapler, and some tape and scissors. You staple the paper airplane all the way to the back without hitting either wing. You create three rows of these staples. This will make the airplane "closed" so it will glide farther. To get even balanced weight which will make it glide further, first tape along the entire top ridge, then you use scissors and make small incisions on the corner of the back of the plane.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades