This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category where you will learn how to make papel picado using chisels. This is a traditional paper craft of Mexico. The designs you can cut on paper are only limited by your imagination. First you got to make a design on paper. Then you got to stack up 40 to 50 sheets of paper and staple them together. Now you can start cutting the paper stack using a chisel and a hammer. Choose the appropriate chisel for the design and place it close to the outline of the design and then hammer it to cut the paper. There are various forms and sizes of chisels used for this purpose. You can start cutting from anywhere. After you finish cutting the design, separate the sheets and you have your papel picado.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades