This video shows viewers how to create a heart out of a simple dollar bill. First, you should take the dollar bill and fold a triangle from one corner to the bottom edge of the bill, repeating this step on the next closest edge. Then, create a pyramid-like fold to make a smaller triangle in the paper. This is repeated on the other corners of the bill as well. Next, fold the bill in half and take the small pieces of the bill which are not part of the triangle and fold it over to create a square on the inside of the bill. After a series of triangular folds on the inside folds of the dollar bill, create 4 small squares. By making small adjustments to these squares, you can create the basic outline shape of the heart and add the finishing touches to your origami dollar bill heart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades