Materials you need to make a nut cup: 1) A thick sheet of paper; 2) a mat; 3) a Cricut Machine.
Procedure: Take a thick sheet of paper. Cut the paper to fit the mat of the Cricut machine. Smooth the paper on the mat and load it in the machine. Press the buttons on top of the machine to select the desired shape of the nut cup. Set the size to four inches. After setting the shape and size, just press cut and let the machine do the rest of the work. When cutting is complete, eject the paper and remove it from the mat (score lines are already done by the machine). Take a ruler, go over the score lines, fold the cup on the scores, and use adhesive on the edges to stick it together. Use stamps to create decorative designs to place on the side of your nut cup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades