Paul teaches how to make a paper hat. The supplies you'll need are a piece of paper and a measuring device. !. Fold the paper in half. Measure to make sure its half. 2. Fold the paper so hat the unfolded side is up. 3. Fold the side as if you're making a triangle. You don't want to fold it up all the way because you want to have leftover space for an opening. Do the same for the other side. 4. Fold a flap down and crease. Make sure you go all the way across. 5. Do the same with the other side. 6. Now you have a paper hat. The last step? Wear it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades