Marion teaches us how to use a technique involving lace and glitter mist to make the lace look vintage. The lace can be placed in a bucket to spray the glitter mist from Tattered Angels onto the lace. Doing this in the spray bucket allows you to avoid spraying anything else in your work area. Marion uses the Old Lace Glimmer Mist, Suede, Cream de Coco, and Sherbert spray colors for this technique. This combination of the sprays allows you to create an old and vintage look on lace that can be used for various craft project. Follow the steps in this video to learn how to create an aged effect on lace in a matter of seconds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades