In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper hat easily with only one piece of paper. First, take a piece of paper and fold it in half. Once you've done this, fold two triangles on both sides of the paper. Now, flip the bottom flap up. Next, flip over the hat and flip the back flap of the hat up. Now, pick up the hate and open up both sides of the hat! You can now decorate your hat and draw on it as you wish. This is a great project for kids to do with parents or with other children!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades