For anyone with jewelry sets consisting of earrings and a necklace, learn how to make this organizer to avoid tangles, broken pieces, or mismatched sets. Go to any Wal-Mart store and purchase a stacking shelf, which has a grid pattern. This will be used for your earrings. You will also need a towel rack (also from Wal-Mart), which will hold all of your necklaces. Bend one of the legs of the stacking shelf, so that you can have the shelf sit vertically without falling over. Because it is a grid, you can then hook on all of you earrings and hang the necklaces off the side. By organizing your jewelry this way, you can easily find pieces you normally would have missed and can also get ready faster finding the right pieces to match your outfit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades