In this video, we learn how to make a mouse hat with construction paper. You will need: 2 small pompoms, 1 large pompom, poster board in blue, black, white, and yellow, lace, scissors, and glue to make this. First, cut the blue piece of construction paper on once side, then twist into a cone shape and tape it together. After this, take the rest of the blue paper and cut it into half circle shapes for the ears. Now, take the yellow paper and cut it into a smaller half circle and place inside the blue half circles with glue. Next, cut two circles out of the white paper to make the eyes, and glue them on. After this, glue black pompom on the inside of them as pupils and then apply a large black pompom for the nose. Now, cut out strips of the black paper for whiskers and glue them on. After this, fold down the bottom of the ear shapes and glue them on the top of the mouse head. After this, let the hat dry, then apply ribbon on both sides to make the hat stick onto the head and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades