Watch this video as it gives easy instructions on how to make a mini paper airplane that flies far.
-Get a small piece of paper. 4X8" would be best.
-Fold the piece of paper in half length wise, make sure you have a solid crease, and unfold.
-Now fold one corner to the crease like an arrow. Then fold the other corner to the crease so that is comes to a point.
-On the same side as the point, do the same thing again so that the middle point is longer.
-Then you fold it in half and make your wings the exact size you want.
Now your ready for take off!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades