In this tutorial, we learn how to make mini paper square boxes. First, grab a piece of paper and fold two ends in so they touch in the middle. After this, fold the bottom up so it covers the triangles and they meet at the middle. Crease the edges, then cut down the edges on both sides where the crease is. Next, fold the sides in so you have a shape that looks like a sword. After this, fold the sides up, then fold the other sides in. When finished, push the creases in and you will form a box, use tape to seal the box.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades