Artful Paper Doll demonstrates how to make a mini paper corset for a paper doll. Take two rectangular piece of hard paper which is of measure 4 by 5 centimeters. Cut the edges of the breadth part make it round. Cut the length part inward to make it into shape of a waist. Take a pattern cloth and paste it to shapes. Now take a lace with one end trimmed. Fold it in zigzag way. This should be pasted beautifully to the bottom of the corset. Now take a thin lace and paste it over the zigzag lace in a V- shape. Now paste the same zigzag lace to the back side of the top of the corset. Now make a bow with a thin lace and paste it to the center of the V – shape. Take another beautiful thin lace cut it into two. Glue it to the back as if it looks like the legs of the doll. Put one white bead each at the end of these to make it better. Stick this to the other corset shape made. Decorate the corset using two white stones and also with cotton candy sticklers. A very pretty corset is all set.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades