In this how to video, you will learn how to make a mini milk carton bird house. You will need a mini milk carton dye for this. Use the template to fold the paper. There will be score lines to help you with the folding. Once this is done, fold in the paper and take a punch to create a hole in the paper. Punch another hole in the paper. Next, apply adhesive to the two sides. Once this is done, fold the paper up along the lines to create the basic shape of the bird house. Next, take the green paper and use the scallop punch on the edges. Sponge the green paper and the birdhouse. Focus on the edges. Apply the adhesive on the top of the brown paper shape to attach the green roof. Once that is done, attach the stem and the bird to the front of the bird house with a glue. Take the wing and apply it on top of the bird. Wait for the glue to dry. Your bird house is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades