In this tutorial, we learn how to make a mini gift card envelope with Stampin' Up!. First, take a piece of card stock that is red and white. Score this 3/4" on both sides, then turn on the 6" side and score at 1 1/4" and 3 3/4". Once finished, fold this up and cut along the sides that you have scored. Put adhesive on the bottom of the gift card holder to seal up the bottoms so you can place the gift card in. Now, punch a hole in the bottom of the paper so you can see the gift card peak out of the paper. Fold this up, then insert the gift card and you can add on a ribbon as decoration if you wish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades